LEARN ABOUT THE TYPES OF WEIGHT-LOSS SURGERY at our FREE Weight Loss Surgery Seminars.
DR. JOHN MATHEWS and DR. ANDREW DEWITT each conduct two FREE Seminars a month at the Princeton Bariatric Center, on Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings.
This educational seminar includes:
- A description of the program
- An opportunity to ask questions, including insurance issues
- The benefits and risks of each procedure
- The “Before and After” with each type of surgery
- The facts on what’s ahead, once weight loss surgery is performed
- The need for a lifetime commitment to healthy eating and activity
Please fill out this form to register for a FREE seminar:
ALL SEMINARS ARE CONDUCTED at the PRINCETON BARIATRIC CENTER unless otherwise noted.